Thursday, May 9, 2013

Well...Cheers to New Beginnings.




I have come to realize, maybe, just maybe, I probably am not going anywhere at the moment. I could possibly be in a hole. Holes aren't to bad though, there is always a way to get out of them, unless it rains, if it rains you are fucked. Well maybe not always. It really depends on the depth of the hole, the type of soil, if soil at all. Anyways, back to my point. I have come to realize, maybe I am not putting in all the effort I am supposed to be putting in. Maybe there is another level I have to take this to. But how? I must eliminate many of my daily distractions, probably too many to count. I will figure it out, hopefully it won't take me another year, I don't know how much more of humanity I can take.


Random Ass Bulbasaur Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment